Our Products >
Condor Custom Golf Clubs >
Forged Irons > Swing Science 800 Series Forged Irons by Condor Golf
The Swing Science 800 Forged Irons are designed as a cavity back blade style iron and would normally be ideal for better golfers who also need some help with less than perfect hits. SS800 Forged irons have minimal offset and a thin topline edge, but still have "game improvement" features.
This exotic design features advanced CNC milling to better control weight distribution to precise areas where weight is needed which can not be done with a standard forged iron. The result is a players club with great looks and outstanding playability characteristics.
All grips are based on these 7 pattern styles and/or feel characteristics. In the options above, choose the pattern style and feel that you want.
1. Single Surface Pattern | Very Soft Feel, Ultra Tacky
2. Wrap Style | Medium Feel
3. Wrap Style | Soft Feel, Ultra Tacky
4. Wrap Style with Single Surface Pattern | Firm Feel
5. Multiple Surface Pattern | Medium Feel
6. Single Surface Pattern | Medium Feel
7. Multiple Surface Pattern | Firm Feel, Multi-Texture