Condor Custom Clubs Are Hand Made To Fit Each Golfer
It's Time to Look at Buying a Set of Single Length Irons?
The design of the Wishon Sterling Irons® Single Length clubheads can assist a very high percentage of golfers to gain improvement in swing and shot consistency.
Wishon Sterling Irons® Single Length Irons have all the requirements to deliver a seamless transition for shot distance with each club compared to a conventional set, while at the same time offering the main benefit of the Single Length concept of identical swing feel for every club.
• Sterling Irons® #5 is offered in an option between high COR hybrid and high COR iron for different player types.
• Sterling Irons® #5, 6, 7 irons are all high COR face, variable thickness face design, with low CG and slightly stronger lofts to ensure no loss of distance for these clubs compared to their longer length in a conventional set.
• Sterling Irons® #8 through SW are all one piece cast carbon steel body cavity back irons made in 5° loft increments to also ensure not hitting the ball too far for these clubs compared to their slightly shorter lengths in a conventional set.
• Sterling Irons® Single Length is designed to be built to 36.5" (8-iron) using a steel shaft or 36.75" using a graphite shaft. These are shorter lengths than other single length sets by intent to offer better shot consistency and a higher percentage of on center hits for each club. With the high COR #5, 6, 7 the shorter single length of the Sterling Irons® won’t result in a loss of distance compared to the golfer’s #5, 6, 7 irons in a conventional length set.
• All of the Sterling Irons® clubheads are bendable for lie and loft by +/- 2°. Not only is this critical for proper lie angle fitting for every golfer, it is also a way to tweak the distances and distance gaps between irons. Golfers come in a variety of different clubhead speeds and angles of attack into the ball.
Contact us with any questions about the Wishon Single Length Irons!