START HITTING LONG, STRAIGHT DRIVES NOW!
Wishon 919THI has more custom fitting options (loft, lie and face angle) than ALL the other golf equipment companies...combined. So, it will hit the straightest and longest drives possible.
- Available in both Conventional Finish and a Black Oxide finish. Both have the unique Wishon Bendable Hosel.
- 919THI fits tall golfers, short golfers, golfers who want to correct a slice, golfers who want to correct a hook, golfers who want to hit higher flight, golfers who want to hit lower flight AND golfers who want to hit longer tee shots!
- 919THI Driver has a unique vertical face design that ensures more consistent loft up and down the face. Every large golf company uses a 10" to 12" vertical roll radius up and down the club face which means the loft of the metalwoods will be as much as 3-4° lower on the bottom of the face and 3-4° higher on the top of the face. The 919THI has a 16" roll radius which delivers a far more consistent launch angle over the entire club face for much more consistent distance and flight for every type of golfer.
- Variable Thickness Face with High Moment of Inertia delivers the best off center hit performance in the game.
- All 919THI drivers undergo 6 separate face thickness QC checks during production to ensure the highest conforming smash factor.
- RH 9°, 11°, 13° and 15.5°. LH in 11° (Polished Sole). RH 9°, 11° and 13° (Black Oxide Sole)
Wishon 755PC Irons
- Classic traditional profile shape blends well with the deep cavity back, full game improvement features designed into each head.
- Beveled leading and trailing edges on sole with tour type sole radius allows for fewer fat shots and smoother play from tall grass.
- Lower center cavity weighting but still keep a stronger mass directly behind the ball at impact.
- Brilliant mirror polish finish is contrasted by matte bead blast cavity and tasteful lower cavity medallion.