RX Lo Pro Fairway Woods provide golfers with higher loft options for hitting shots from the fairway or rough. With the wide sole, players can easily sweep the ball of the fairway rather than hitting down into the turf. The higher loft angles will get the ball airborne without effort which creates more distance on these shots. A smooth frictionless sole will make the shot easier to hit solid. The main feature of the RX Low Pro however is it's signature lower profile allowing for a low COG.
Head Material: 17-4 Stainless Steel
S2S Graphite Shafts were engineered by Tom Wishon, one of the top club designers in the world. Each model of the S2S shafts are specifically designed for certain swing characteristics to help golfers of all skill levels. Each shaft is "spine aligned" plus it is measured for frequency in seven Bend Profile Design points for a precision fit of any swing speed, swing tempo, backswing length and wrist cock release point. This is the same type of fitting used in Tour Vans for PGA Professionals.
For the best fitting shaft, you must read this carefully. Be very honest and select based on this order:
1. Find Your Avg. Score (Ability) - This is your normal AVERAGE score. Do not consider your lifetime low score or what you would like to score.
2. Find Your Avg. Drive Distance - This is your AVERAGE Tee off shot...not a shot you hit once in your life that was downhill with a strong wind behind!) If you are in doubt, select the Shortest Distance Range.
3. Find Your Backswing Length - If you are in doubt, have a friend watch you swing. Normally, golfers who score 80 or higher have a shorter backswing
4. Select Your Downswing Force - This is based on your very solid hits, not some wild swing where you are trying to really "kill" the ball. If you are in doubt, go with Average, with some force and energy
5. Wrist Cock Release Point - (1) Early on Downswing is normally golfers who score 95+ (2) Midway on Downswing is normally golfers who score 83 - 94. (3) Late on Downswing is normally golfers who score 70 - 82.