RX Lo Pro Fairway Woods provide golfers with higher loft options for hitting shots from the fairway or rough.
With the wide sole, players can easily sweep the ball of the fairway rather than hitting down into the turf. The higher loft angles will get the ball airborne without effort which creates more distance on these shots. A smooth frictionless sole will make the shot easier to hit solid.
The main feature of the RX Low Pro however is it's signature lower profile allowing for a low COG.
Features and Specifications
Right Hand Only
Head Material: 17-4 Stainless Steel
Std. Loft Angles: 23° (7), 27° (9), 30° (11), 33° (13), 36° (15)
Lie Angle: 58.5°
Standard Face Angle: .5° Hook
Headcover IncludedStd. Length: 41.5" (7), 41" (9), 40.5" (11), 40" (13), 39.5" (15)
Alpha Golf graphite shafts are designed for a lifetime of consistent performance and lossless energy transfer. Alpha Platinum Wood shafts produce an exceptionally smooth feel, yet are strong enough to harness the energy of even the fastest swingers. These versatile shafts come in a extensive selection of weights, frequencies, and flexes. Incorporating "S-Carbon 500" modulus fiber, this durable graphite shaft produces consistent and accurate launches with minimal dispersion. So your shots will stay straight and fly far!
One of the finest nano-technology shafts available, the Luxe LX shaft line features very low torque from utilizing a special high-tensile strength yet lightweight ‘Supra-Nano 560’ carbon. Created for discerning players who demand pinpointing accuracy, the Luxe LX wood shafts will increase the straightness of your shots with its extreme moment of inertia.
Alpha Platinum 55 (57g, Torque 5.5°)
1. Your Average Score: 95 +
2. Your Average Drive Distance: 120 - 175 yards
3. Your Backswing Length: Must be hands higher than shoulders
4. Your Downswing Force: Must be smooth, rhythmic with little force
5. Your Wrist Cock Release: Early on downswing
Alpha Platinum 65 (68g, Torque 2.5°)
1. Your Average Score: 85 - 95
2. Your Average Drive Distance: 185 - 275 yards
3. Your Backswing Length: Hands shoulder height or lower OR Hands higher than shoulders
4. Your Downswing Force: Average, with some force and energy
5. Your Wrist Cock Release: Midway on downswing
Grip Options (Click the button)