Alpha Vx Driver provides face angle and lie options to fit your desired ball flight and it is totally custom fit and built for you.
The face angle can be adjusted from 1.5° hook to 1.5° slice and the lie angle can be adjusted from 1° flat lie to 1° upright lie.
In addition, with modification of the heel and toe channel weights you can customize side spin, giving you full control over the spin direction and acceleration. Leaving the weights at their farthest positions (at the toe and heel) will allow for the most forgiveness on off-center hits. Position both weights on the heel side and it will assist in reducing a slice. Position both weights on the toe side and and it will assist in reducing a hook.
There is also a Power Chamber Slot built into the sole directly behind the face which will transfer more power to the ball across the entire length of the face
Features and Specifications
Right Hand Only
Head Material: 15-3-3-3 Titanium
Adjustable sliding weight system for optimized spin
Head Volume: 460cc
Face Angle: Adjustable sleeve +/- 1.5°
Lie Angle: Adjustable sleeve +/- 1°
Magnetic Club Cover Included
Std. Club Length: 44.5"
Lie Angle Fitting
If your Wrist-to-Floor Measurement is:
34" to 36", select Standard Lie
33" to 34", select 1° Flat Lie
36" to 37", select 1° Upright Lie
Alpha Golf graphite shafts are designed for a lifetime of consistent performance and lossless energy transfer. Alpha Platinum Wood shafts produce an exceptionally smooth feel, yet are strong enough to harness the energy of even the fastest swingers. These versatile shafts come in a extensive selection of weights, frequencies, and flexes. Incorporating "S-Carbon 500" modulus fiber, this durable graphite shaft produces consistent and accurate launches with minimal dispersion. So your shots will stay straight and fly far!
One of the finest nano-technology shafts available, the Luxe LX shaft line features very low torque from utilizing a special high-tensile strength yet lightweight ‘Supra-Nano 560’ carbon. Created for discerning players who demand pinpointing accuracy, the Luxe LX wood shafts will increase the straightness of your shots with its extreme moment of inertia.
For the best fitting shaft, you must read this carefully, and select based on the order shown below.
Alpha Platinum 55 (57g, Torque 5.5°)
1. Your Average Score: 95 +
2. Your Average Drive Distance: 120 - 175 yards
3. Your Backswing Length: Must be hands higher than shoulders
4. Your Downswing Force: Must be smooth, rhythmic with little force
5. Your Wrist Cock Release: Early on downswing
Alpha Platinum 65 (68g, Torque 2.5°)
1. Your Average Score: 85 - 95
2. Your Average Drive Distance: 185 - 275 yards
3. Your Backswing Length: Hands shoulder height or lower OR Hands higher than shoulders
4. Your Downswing Force: Average, with some force and energy
5. Your Wrist Cock Release: Midway on downswing
Alpha Luxe LX 75 (74g - 78g, Torque 2.5°)
1. Your Average Score: 70 - 85
2. Your Average Drive Distance: 190 - 300 yards
3. Your Backswing Length: Hands shoulder height or lower OR hands higher than shoulders
4. Your Downswing Force: Fast, Aggressive and Forceful
5. Your Wrist Cock Release Point: Late on Downswing
Grip Options (Click the button)