Alpha Vx Driver is an adjustable hosel club designed to provide face angle and lie options to fit your desired ball flight. It will vary from 1.5° hook face to 1.5° slice face and 1° flat lie to 1.5° upright lie. In addition, with modification of the heel and toe channel weights you can customize side spin, giving you full control over the spin direction and acceleration. Leaving the weights at their farthest positions (at the toe and heel) will allow for the most forgiveness on off-center hits. Position both weights on the heel side and it will assist in reducing a slice. Position both weights on the toe side and and it will assist in reducing a hook.
There is also a Power Chamber Slot built into the sole directly behind the face which will transfer more power to the ball across the entire length of the face.
Free Ground Shipping Continental USA
Head Material: 15-3-3-3 Titanium
Loft Angle: 10.5°
Adjustable sliding weight system for optimized spin
Free Club Cover Included
S2S Graphite Shafts were engineered by Tom Wishon, one of the top club designers in the world. Each model of the S2S shafts are specifically designed for certain swing characteristics to help golfers of all skill levels. Each shaft is "spine aligned" plus it is measured for frequency in seven Bend Profile Design points for a precision fit of any swing speed, swing tempo, backswing length and wrist cock release point. This is the same type of fitting used in Tour Vans for PGA Professionals.
For the best fitting shaft, you must read this carefully. Be very honest and select based on this order:
1. Find Your Avg. Score (Ability) - This is your normal AVERAGE score. Do not consider your lifetime low score or what you would like to score.
2. Find Your Avg. Drive Distance - This is your AVERAGE Tee off shot...not a shot you hit once in your life that was downhill with a strong wind behind!) If you are in doubt, select the Shortest Distance Range.
3. Find Your Backswing Length - If you are in doubt, have a friend watch you swing. Normally, golfers who score 80 or higher have a shorter backswing
4. Select Your Downswing Force - This is based on your very solid hits, not some wild swing where you are trying to really "kill" the ball. If you are in doubt, go with Average, with some force and energy
5. Wrist Cock Release Point - (1) Early on Downswing is normally golfers who score 95+ (2) Midway on Downswing is normally golfers who score 83 - 94. (3) Late on Downswing is normally golfers who score 70 - 82.