This is the Left Hand version of our Classic Persimmon Woods for those players who like the feel, sound and beauty of traditional wood head clubs. Persimmon wood goes back over 100 years in its use for golf wood heads. More care must be taken to preserve the wood than with the modern materials.
One of the most beautiful pieces of solid wood you will ever see. These hand made Persimmon Woods are the same type of golf club that were used from the early 1900's until the mid 1980's. More than 100 steps go into manufacturing these clubs. Every detail and specification is done with expert precision.
Play: Left Hand
Head Material: 100% Genuine USA Persimmon
Face Material: Red Cycolac Insert
Head Size (volume): 190cc on Driver
Neck: Hand Whipped
Standard Club Length (Graphite): + .5"
Finish: Deep Mahogany Stain
S2S Graphite Shafts were engineered by Tom Wishon, one of the top club designers in the world. Each of the S2S shafts are specifically designed for certain swing characteristics to help golfers of all skill levels. These shafts are equivalent or better than many "name brand" shafts at a much lower price.
For the best fitting shaft, you must read this carefully. Be very honest and select based on this order:
1. Find Your Avg. Score (Ability) - This is your normal AVERAGE score. Do not consider your lifetime low score or what you would like to score.
2. Find Your Avg. Drive Distance - This is your AVERAGE Tee off shot...not a shot you hit once in your life that was downhill with a strong wind behind!) If you are in doubt, select the Shortest Distance Range.
3. Find Your Backswing Length - If you are in doubt, have a friend watch you swing. Normally, golfers who score 80 or higher have a shorter backswing
4. Select Your Downswing Force - This is based on your very solid hits, not some wild swing where you are trying to really "kill" the ball. If you are in doubt, go with Average, with some force and energy
5. Wrist Cock Release Point - (1) Midway on Downswing is normally golfers who score 81 - 85. (2) Late on Downswing is normally golfers who score 70 - 80.