We recommend that your self-evaluation be completely honest. Club fitting is about normal, average ability. It is not about how you hit the ball on that one occasion when the rhythm and timing were perfect. It is also not about how you played 10 or 20 years ago. We are simply trying to help you get the correct club, shaft and set make-up.
1. Correct Club Length:
Measure from Wrist Crease to Floor when standing Erect
Correct Grip Size
Measure from Start of Finger to End of Finger
Hands Shoulder Height or Lower
Hands Higher Than Shoulders
Wrist Cock Release Point on Downswing
1. Early Release means the downswing to the ball is started with the hands. Players who score 90 +.
2. Midway Release means the downswing to the ball is started with some body movement before the hands start to uncock. Players who score 82 - 89.
3. Late Release means the downswing to the ball is started by weight shift in the legs, followed by the trunk of the body and finally the hands uncocking very near impact with the ball. Players who score 70 - 74.
5. Normal Shot Direction:
Average Drive in the Air Distance (not including run out on the ground)
PGA Tour Pros average drive in the air distance is 291 yards
Players who score low 70's average drive in the air only distance is 235 yards
Players who score 82 - 88 average drive in the air only distance is 214 yards
Players who score 92 - 99 average drive in the air only distance is 183 yards
Players who score 100 + average drive in the air only distance is 166 yards
To assist our club fitting, please send a video of your swing.
1. Using your phone or tablet, have a friend video your swing. Do at least 2 swings with one facing directly at you and the other from behind looking straight down the line of flight.
2. Attach the video to an email and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. We will analyze your swing and send our recommendations for club specifications.