- Product Reviews
- Shaft Fitting
- Grip Fitting
100% USA Grown Persimmon
• More than 100 steps go into manufacturing these clubs.
• Every detail and specification is done with expert precision.
• More care must be taken to preserve the wood than with the modern materials.
• Persimmon wood goes back over 100 years in its use for golf wood heads. These hand made Persimmon Woods are the same type of golf club that were used from the early 1900's until 2001.
• Beautifully finished in a Walnut Stain finish that shows the persimmon grain. Small mark on crown towards the toe.
Club is not returnable for any reason.
Face Material: Black Cycolac Insert
Face Angle: 0° Square
|Loft Angle||Lie Angle||Std. Club Length (Steel)|
Standard Weight Steel (130g)
Average 18-Hole Score: 74 - 85
Backswing Length: Hands higher than shoulders
Downswing Force: Fast, Aggressive and forceful
Wrist Cock Release Point on Downswing: Midway to Late
Average Drive Carry Distance (Distance in the Air ONLY):
250 - 265 yards, Select Regular (R)
Qualities: Soft, Very Tacky
Grip Sizes (Hand Size): Standard (7" - 8.25"), Midsize (8.25" - 9.25"), Oversize (9.25+")
Qualities: Firm Feel, Maximum Traction
Grip Sizes (Hand Size): Standard (7" - 8.25"), Midsize (8.25" - 9.25")
Qualities: Medium, Tacky, Good Traction
Grip Sizes (Hand Size): Undersize (6.5" - 7"), Standard (7" - 8.25"), Midsize (8.25" - 9.25)