The FC-One Adjustable Fairway Metalwood with it's adjustable technology face angle settings from .5° fade correction to 3.5° hook correction allows the player to select the face angle that best suits his normal hitting style.
Starting with a honey comb crown using super thin wall construction, the fairway wood offers a lower center of gravity for higher launch characteristics. Additionally, a speed channel incorporating variable face thickness and the use of 450 Maraging Steel means maximum ball speed even on off-center hits.
Play: Right Hand Only
Finish: Flat Black on top crown, black PVD on the sole and face
S2S Graphite Shafts were engineered by Tom Wishon, one of the top club designers in the world. Each of the S2S shafts are specifically designed for certain swing characteristics to help golfers of all skill levels. S2S are equivalent or better than many "name brand" shafts that are 5 - 10 times more expensive than these shafts.
For the best fitting shaft, you must read this carefully. Be very honest and select based on this order:
1. Find Your Avg. Score (Ability) - This is your normal AVERAGE score. Do not consider your lifetime low score or what you would like to score.
2. Find Your Avg. Drive Distance - This is your AVERAGE Tee off shot...not a shot you hit once in your life that was downhill with a strong wind behind!) If you are in doubt, select the Shortest Distance Range.
3. Find Your Backswing Length - If you are in doubt, have a friend watch you swing. Normally, golfers who score 80 or higher have a shorter backswing
4. Select Your Downswing Force - This is based on your very solid hits, not some wild swing where you are trying to really "kill" the ball. If you are in doubt, go with Average, with some force and energy
5. Wrist Cock Release Point - (1) Early on Downswing is normally golfers who score 95+ (2) Midway on Downswing is normally golfers who score 83 - 94. (3) Late on Downswing is normally golfers who score 70 - 82.