FC-One Irons are the combination of the classic and compact shape that better players want with cutting-edge performance-enhancing technologies. It produces fast ball speed and high launch across the face for distance and consistency, while also promoting soft feel. Your shots will launch higher and fly straighter. Undercut cavity body construction lets us put the weight where we want it so you get an incredibly forgiving iron.
A more reactive iron face helps the ball jump off the club with serious ball speed behind it. It adds to the forgiveness too – the ball speed is high wherever you hit it on the face. The sole width is narrow for an iron in the game-improvement category. This enables it to be hit from a variety of lies you might encounter on the course.
Head Material: 431 Stainless Steel
Standard Club Length (Graphite): + .5"
Finish: Combination of High Polish and Satin Polish
S2S Graphite Shafts were engineered by Tom Wishon, one of the top club designers in the world. Each of the S2S shafts are specifically designed for certain swing characteristics to help golfers of all skill levels. S2S are equivalent or better than many "name brand" shafts that are 5 - 10 times more expensive than these shafts.
For the best fitting shaft, you must read this carefully. Be very honest and select based on this order:
1. Find Your Avg. Score (Ability) - This is your normal AVERAGE score. Do not consider your lifetime low score or what you would like to score.
2. Find Your Avg. 5-Iron Distance - This is your AVERAGE 5-Iron shot...not a shot you hit once in your life that was downhill with a strong wind behind!) If you are in doubt, select the Shortest Distance Range.
3. Find Your Backswing Length - If you are in doubt, have a friend watch you swing. Normally, golfers who score 80 or higher have a shorter backswing
4. Select Your Downswing Force - This is based on your very solid hits, not some wild swing where you are trying to really "kill" the ball. If you are in doubt, go with Average, with some force and energy
5. Wrist Cock Release Point - (1) Early on Downswing is normally golfers who score 95+ (2) Midway on Downswing is normally golfers who score 83 - 94. (3) Late on Downswing is normally golfers who score 70 - 82.