- Shaft Fitting | Grip Fitting
- Club Fitting
Swing Science FC-One Plus Driver is the perfect driving club for for beginners, high intermediate or intermediate golfers. This budget priced driver is designed to get superb distance, flight and direction. FC-One Plus powerful club face and loft will easily elevate your tee shots for longer drives.
The Driver is made of lightweight, durable 6-4 titanium.
Condor Golf is an authorized dealer for Swing Science Golf
• Right Hand Only
|Loft Angle||Lie Angle||Face Angle||Length|
|14°||60°||.5° Hook Face||44"|
Hands Shoulder Height or Lower
Hands Higher Than Shoulders
Wrist Cock Release Point on Downswing
1. Early Release means the hands uncock to start the downswing to impact with the ball. Done by players who score 90 +.
FC-One Graphite (L, A, R) (65 grams, Torque 3.4°) (High Flight)
Average 18-Hole Score: 90 +
Backswing Length: Hands higher than shoulders OR Hands shoulder height or lower
Downswing Force: Average, with some force and energy
Wrist Cock Release Point on Downswing: Early
Average Drive Distance in the Air:
0 - 160 yards, Flexible (L)
160 - 180 yards, Senior (A)
180 - 220 yards, Regular (R)
Measure Hand (as shown in picture) before selecting the correct grip and size
Swing Science Buffed Velvet
Qualities: Medium Feel, Good Traction
Grip Sizes (Hand Size): Standard (7" - 7.75"), Midsize (7.75" - 8.25")
Qualities: Soft, Very Tacky
Grip Sizes (Hand Size): Standard (7" - 8.25"), Midsize (8.25" - 9.25"), Oversize (9.25+")
Qualities: Firm Feel, Maximum Traction
Grip Sizes (Hand Size): Standard (7" - 8.25"), Midsize (8.25" - 9.25")
Qualities: Medium, Tacky, Good Traction
Grip Sizes (Hand Size): Undersize (6.5" - 7"), Standard (7" - 8.25"), Midsize (8.25" - 9.25")
To assist our club fitting, feel free to send a video of your swing.
1. Using your phone or tablet, have a friend video your swing. Do at least 2 swings with one facing directly at you and the other from behind looking straight down the line of flight.
2. Attach the video to an email and send to email@example.com
3. We will analyze your swing and send our recommendations for club specifications.
Stand on flat surface and place your arms in a relaxed position by your sides. Measure from the wrist crease to the floor (as shown in the image below).