Swing Science FC-One Plus Fairway Description, Specifications & Club Fitting
Swing Science FC-One Plus Fairway Wood is the perfect long fairway club for for beginners, high intermediate or intermediate golfers.
This Fairway Wood is designed to get superb distance, flight and direction.
FC-One Plus powerful club face and loft will easily elevate your fairway shots for longer distance to the green.
The Fairway Wood is made of lightweight, durable 17-4 Stainless Steel.
Right Hand Only
Stand on flat surface and place your arms in a relaxed position by your sides. Measure from the wrist crease to the floor (as shown in the image).
Measure Hand (as shown in picture) before selecting the correct grip size
Normal Drive Distance
How Far Do Golfers Really Hit Drives
"I hit my drives 270 yards."
Hah! Maybe once, with the wind behind you, on a rock-hard fairway, when the ball bounced off a cart path and a squirrel advanced it an extra 10 yards. On no subject are golfers, especially male golfers, more deluded than on the distance they hit their drives.
Here are the brutal facts, accumulated by Dave Pelz over several years of monitoring thousands of players at amateur tournaments. He used the same ShotLink equipment used by the PGA Tour to determine that, in 2018, the world’s best players averaged 291 yards off the tee.
Male amateurs who score 100 + have average drives of 166 yards
Male amateurs who score 92 - 99 average 183 yards
Male amateurs who score 82 - 88 average 214 yards
Male amateurs who score low 70's average 235 yards.
As for actual yardage hit by golfers, you need to know that MOST golf courses do NOT measure the yardages correctly. Scorecard yardages are often 60 - 80 yards longer than what the hole really is.
Hands Shoulder Height or Lower
Hands Higher Than Shoulders
Wrist Cock Release Point on Downswing
1. Early Release means the downswing to the ball is started with the hands. Generally done by beginners or higher scoring players who score 90 +.
2. Midway Release means the downswing to the ball is started with some body movement before the hands start to uncock. Generally done by Intermediate Players who score 82 - 89.
3. Late Release means the downswing to the ball is started by weight shift in the legs, followed by the trunk of the body and finally the hands uncocking very near impact with the ball. Always done by advanced players who score 70 - 79.
To assist our club fitting, email a video of your swing.
1. Using your phone or tablet, have a friend video your swing. Do at least 2 swings with one facing directly at you and the other from behind looking straight down the line of flight.
2. Attach the video to an email and send HERE
3. We will analyze your swing and send our recommendations for club specifications.