- Club Fitting
- Shafts / Grips
Swing Science FC-One Plus Fairway Wood is the perfect long fairway club for for beginners, high intermediate or intermediate golfers. This budget priced driver is designed to get superb distance, flight and direction. FC-One Plus powerful club face and loft will easily elevate your fairway shots for longer shots to the green.
The Fairway Wood is made of lightweight, durable 17-4 Stainless Steel.
Before ordering, be sure to read ALL information about Club Fitting. For the most accurate fitting, please be very honest about your ability.
• Right Hand Only
|Loft Angle||Lie Angle||Face Angle||Length|
Stand on flat surface and place your arms in a relaxed position by your sides. Measure from the wrist crease to the floor (as shown in the image).
Measure Hand (as shown in picture) before selecting the correct grip size
Hands Shoulder Height or Lower
Hands Higher Than Shoulders
Wrist Cock Release Point on Downswing
1. Early Release means the downswing to the ball is started with the hands. Generally done by beginners or higher scoring players who score 90 +.
2. Midway Release means the downswing to the ball is started with some body movement before the hands start to uncock. Generally done by Intermediate Players who score 82 - 89.
3. Late Release means the downswing to the ball is started by weight shift in the legs, followed by the trunk of the body and finally the hands uncocking very near impact with the ball. Always done by advanced players who score 70 - 79.
To assist our club fitting, email a video of your swing.
1. Using your phone or tablet, have a friend video your swing. Do at least 2 swings with one facing directly at you and the other from behind looking straight down the line of flight.
2. Attach the video to an email and send HERE
3. We will analyze your swing and send our recommendations for club specifications.
FC-One Graphite (L, A, R) (65 grams, Torque 3.4°) (High Flight)
Average 18-Hole Score: 90 +
Backswing Length: Hands higher than shoulders OR Hands shoulder height or lower
Downswing Force: Average, with some force and energy
Wrist Cock Release Point on Downswing: Early
Average Drive Distance in the Air:
0 - 150 yards, Flexible (L)
150 - 170 yards, Senior (A)
170 - 190 yards, Regular (R)
190 - 210 yards, Firm (S)
Swing Science Buffed Velvet
Qualities: Medium Feel, Good Traction
Grip Sizes (Hand Size): Standard (7" - 7.75"), Midsize (7.75" - 8.25")
Qualities: Soft, Very Tacky
Grip Sizes (Hand Size): Standard (7" - 8.25"), Midsize (8.25" - 9.25"), Oversize (9.25+")
Qualities: Firm Feel, Maximum Traction
Grip Sizes (Hand Size): Standard (7" - 8.25"), Midsize (8.25" - 9.25")
Qualities: Medium, Tacky, Good Traction
Grip Sizes (Hand Size): Undersize (6.5" - 7"), Standard (7" - 8.25"), Midsize (8.25" - 9.25")