Wishon 318RS Hybrid - Economically Priced Hybrids For Ease of Play From Any Turf Condition
Special custom heat treatment process enables the 431 stainless steel face to be made thinner to increase smash factor for more distance beyond what is normal for cast hybrid head designs. Increased body weight at the rear of the head combines with the heavy Rail sole-construction to create a lower/more rear Center of Gravity for higher launch and softer landing on the greens. The Face Progression is between an iron and fairway wood to enable golfers to play it with the same ball position and swing motion as an iron of the same loft.
Unlike Callaway, Taylormade, Ping, Titleist, Cobra, PXG and every other "name brand," Wishon 318RS has all these premium features:
• Most accurate club head specifications in the entire golf industry...a 57° lie angle or 0° square face angle are EXACTLY those specs.
• Best golf shafts (Wishon S2S) in the industry for quality and playability. This shaft has a .335 tip diameter that gets the ball airborne with a superior trajectory.
• Able to order a hand select loft angle. +/- 1° loft difference from standard loft angles.
• Able to specify face angle and lie angle to be bent +/- 2° in any direction. This "Bendable Hosel" is NOT available on any other brand PLUS this is NOT the same as a so-called "adjustable hosel."
• Extremely high moment of inertia which results in accurate ball flight.
• Graduated Roll Technology - a unique 20" vertical face design that ensures more consistent loft up and down the face delivers a more consistent launch angle over the entire club face.
Head Material: 431 Stainless Steel
Finish: Black paint on crown; red paint on side skirt
S2S Graphite Shafts were engineered by Tom Wishon, one of the top club designers in the world. Each model of the S2S shafts are specifically designed for certain swing characteristics to help golfers of all skill levels. Each shaft is "spine aligned" plus it is measured for frequency in seven Bend Profile Design points for a precision fit of any swing speed, swing tempo, backswing length and wrist cock release point. This is the same type of fitting used in Tour Vans for PGA Professionals.
For the best fitting shaft, you must read this carefully. Be very honest and select based on this order:
1. Find Your Avg. Score (Ability) - This is your normal AVERAGE score. Do not consider your lifetime low score or what you would like to score to be the "average."
2. Find Your Avg. 5-Iron Distance - This is your AVERAGE 5-Iron shot...not a shot you hit once in your life that was downhill with a strong wind behind!) If you are in doubt between two different shafts, select the shaft with the shortest distance range.
3. Find Your Backswing Length - If you are in doubt, have a friend watch you swing. Normally, golfers who score 80 or higher have a shorter backswing
4. Select Your Downswing Force - This is based on your very solid hits, not some wild swing where you are trying to really "kill" the ball. If you are in doubt, go with Average, with some force and energy
5. Wrist Cock Release Point - (1) Early on Downswing is normally golfers who score 95+ (2) Midway on Downswing is normally golfers who score 83 - 94. (3) Late on Downswing is normally golfers who score 70 - 82.