Player Profile (Score): Beginner (95+), Intermediate (83-94), Advanced (78-82), Well Advanced (74-77)
318RS Hybrids have a classic hybrid design with twin rails on the sole to create a lower/more rear Center of Gravity for higher launch and softer landing on the greens.
The face progression is similar to an iron to enable golfers to play it with the same ball position and swing motion as an iron of the same loft. The loft angles are designed for a slightly higher flight and the head is finished in a deep black PVD finish with contrasting red features on the side skirt.
318RS Hybrid is made of high strength 431 Stainless Steel for durability and consistent ball flight.
Wishon 318RS Hybrid has all these features:
• Hand select loft angle: +/- 1° loft difference from standard loft angle (Exclusive on Wishon Hybrids)
• Bendable face angle: +/- 2° closed or open (Exclusive on Wishon Hybrids)
• Bendable lie angle: +/- 2° upright or flat (Exclusive on Wishon Hybrids)
• Graduated Roll Technology - a unique vertical face design that produces the same loft angle up and down the face. (Exclusively on Wishon Hybrids)
• Hybrid graphite shaft has a .335 tip diameter that gets the ball airborne with a superior trajectory. (Exclusively on Wishon Hybrids)
Features and Specifications
Right Hand Only
Head Material: Investment Cast 431 Stainless Steel
Face Roll: Graduated Roll Technology
Face Angle: 0° (Bendable +/- 2°)
Finish: Black on crown, sole and face; Red on side skirt
|Loft (+/- 1°)||Lie (Bend +/- 2°)||Length|