- ► Club Fitting
- ► Shafts / Grips
- Product Reviews
Wishon 318RS Hybrid has a special custom heat treatment process enables the 431 stainless steel face to be made thinner to increase smash factor for more distance beyond what is normal for cast hybrid head designs.
- Increased body weight at the rear of the head combines with the heavy Rail sole-construction to create a lower/more rear Center of Gravity for higher launch and softer landing on the greens. The Face Progression is between an iron and fairway wood to enable golfers to play it with the same ball position and swing motion as an iron of the same loft.
- Unlike Callaway, Taylormade, Ping, Titleist, Cobra, PXG and every other "name brand," Wishon 318RS has all these premium features:
- Most accurate club head specifications in the entire golf industry...a 57° lie angle or 0° square face angle are EXACTLY those specs.
- Best golf shafts (Wishon S2S) in the industry for quality and playability. This shaft has a .335 tip diameter that gets the ball airborne with a superior trajectory.
- Loft angle can be ordered +/- 1° from standard loft angles.
- Face angle and lie angle bendable +/- 2° in any direction. This "Bendable Hosel" is NOT available on any other brand PLUS this is NOT the same as a so-called "adjustable hosel."
- Extremely high moment of inertia which results in accurate ball flight.
- Graduated Roll Technology - a unique 20" vertical face design that ensures more consistent loft up and down the face delivers a more consistent launch angle over the entire club face.
|Right Hand Only||Head Material: Investment Cast 431 Stainless Steel|
|Face Bulge: 16" - 20"|
|Lie Angle Bendable: +/- 2°||Face Roll: 20"|
|Face Angle Bendable: +/- 2°||Finish: Black Paint on crown, sole, face; Red on side skirt|
|Brand New to Golf:||No prior experience|
|New Golfer:||Just getting started with some prior experience|
|Beginner:||Working on being able to perform the basic skills with some consistency|
|Intermediate:||Can execute the basic skills with some consistency of the golf course and is comfortable playing golf in most settings|
|Advanced:||Understands and can execute a variety of shots from different lies and conditions. Can play under all types of conditions and formats|
|Well Advanced:||Able to play at a competitive level with extreme skill|
|Professional:||Able to play at the very highest competitive level with unmatched skill and confidence|
|Wrist-To-Floor Length||4' 10" - 5' 6" Tall||5' 6" - 6' 2" Tall||6' 2" - 6' 7" Tall|
|37+"||2° Upright||2° Upright||2° Upright|
|36+" - 37"||1° Upright||1° Upright||Standard|
|34+" - 36"||Standard||Standard||Standard|
|33+" - 34"||1° Flat||1° Flat||1° Flat|
|32+" - 33"||1° Flat||2° Flat||2° Flat|
|29+" - 32"||2° Flat||2° Flat||2° Flat|
S2S Graphite Shafts are specifically designed for certain swing characteristics to help golfers of all skill levels. Each shaft is "spine aligned" plus it is measured for frequency in seven Bend Profile Design points for a precision fit of any swing speed, swing tempo, backswing length and wrist cock release point. For the best fitting shaft, select based on the order shown below.