Wishon 365PF 'Effortless' Fairway Wood is undoubtedly the easiest fairway wood to hit and should be played by ALL golfers who score 90 or higher. We call it 'Effortless' due to the combination of head size, loft angle and club length. All you need is a comfortable, smooth, almost "slow motion" type of swing and the 'Effortless' metalwood will automatically hit your shot airborne with a perfect flight straight at the green.
It is an easier club for players who have a slower swing speed and who "sweep" the ball off the turf.
I recently volunteered at a charity golf outing and watched golfers hit to a 155 yard par-3 green. Of the 144 players, 90% (129 golfers) thought they could hit with a 5, 6 or 7 iron OR a 4 or 5 hybrid. It was a completely futile effort - none (and I do mean NONE) were successful. Had those 129 golfers used a lofted metalwood, their shots would have gone straight, high and on the green without any 'effort.'
For better quality shots and more consistency from shot-to-shot, round-to-round, replace your hybrids (3, 4, 5) or your irons (3, 4, 5, 6) with our 365PF 'Effortless' Fairway Wood.
Available as a 24.5° 9-Wood (you can also order the loft to be 23.5° or 25.5°)
Also available as a 21° 7-Wood (you can also order the loft to be 20° or 22°)
• Able to order a hand select loft angle. +/- 1° loft difference from standard loft angles.
• Able to specify face angle and lie angle to be bent +/- 2° in any direction. This "bendable hosel" is NOT available on any other brand.
• Graduated Roll Technology - a unique vertical face design that ensures more consistent loft up and down the face. GRT face design delivers a far more consistent launch angle over the entire club face for much more consistent distance and flight for every skill level.
Head Material: Investment Cast 420THC Stainless Steel
Hand Select Loft Angles: +/- 1° from standard loft
Face Angle / Lie Angle Adjustment: +/- 2°
Finish: Black on Crown, Polished Steel on Face and Sole, Red Trim on Side Skirt
Free Club Cover Included
S2S Graphite Shafts were engineered by Tom Wishon, one of the top club designers in the world. Each model of the S2S shafts are specifically designed for certain swing characteristics to help golfers of all skill levels. Each shaft is "spine aligned" plus it is measured for frequency in seven Bend Profile Design points for a precision fit of any swing speed, swing tempo, backswing length and wrist cock release point. This is the same type of fitting used in Tour Vans for PGA Professionals.
For the best fitting shaft, you must read this carefully. Be very honest and select based on this order:
1. Find Your Avg. Score (Ability) - This is your normal AVERAGE score. Do not consider your lifetime low score or what you would like to score to be the "average."
2. Find Your Avg. Driver Distance - This is your AVERAGE Drive...not a shot you hit once in your life that was downhill with a strong wind behind!) If you are in doubt between two different shafts, select the shaft with the shortest distance range.
3. Find Your Backswing Length - If you are in doubt, have a friend watch you swing. Normally, golfers who score 80 or higher have a shorter backswing
4. Select Your Downswing Force - This is based on your very solid hits, not some wild swing where you are trying to really "kill" the ball. If you are in doubt, go with Average, with some force and energy
5. Wrist Cock Release Point - (1) Early on Downswing is normally golfers who score 95+ (2) Midway on Downswing is normally golfers who score 83 - 94.