Recommended for better players - Score 70-82
Wishon 565MC Forged Irons are for players wanting to play a soft feel, forged carbon steel iron but need the maximum off-center hit forgiveness. They have a CNC machined deep cavity back for the highest MOI in a true forged iron.
• The 565MC irons add a more solid on-center feel to the best off-center forgiveness in a carbon steel iron.
• The new center cavity "half-moon weighting increases on-center impact feel while offering a very slight increase in shot trajectory.
• A thinner top line (preferred by better players) has been added as well as a gorgeous cosmetic appearance and a fully radiused tour grind sole design for scratch to low-handicap players.
• 565 MC is finished in a double nickel chrome pearl plated finish with glass bead blast highlights.
For the best fitting shaft, we suggest that you select based on this order:
1. Avg. Score (Ability)
2. Avg. 5-Iron Distance (this is your AVERAGE 5-Iron shot...not a shot you hit once in your life that was downhill with a strong wind behind that bounced twice on the cart path!
3. Backswing Length
4. Downswing Force
5. Wrist Cock Release Point