Progressive Cavity Back and Progressive Muscle Back available for mix-and-match set make up.
575 MMC Forged Irons are premium quality irons made of 1035C forged steel producing a very soft feel at impact and are available in cavity back in the long and mid irons for moderate off-center hit forgiveness.
• The cavity back model is designed for players who score 65 to 80 and who want the smaller size head in a cavity back for moderate off-center hit forgiveness.
• The muscle back model is designed for players who score 65 to 75 and who want a pure blade design without the need for off-center hit forgiveness.
• The Progressive Weight Design extends throughout the full set – the CNC Machined cavity on the #3 to 7 irons gradually moves weight from a low to mid cavity level.
• The muscle back is available in mid to short irons.
• Fully machined muscle back #8 through wedges offers a classic, traditional design with modern high tech engineering. CNC Machined muscleback progresses the back weight from mid to higher.
For the best fitting shaft, we suggest that you select based on this order:
1. Avg. Score (Ability)
2. Avg. 5-Iron Distance (this is your AVERAGE 5-Iron shot...not a shot you hit once in your life that was downhill with a strong wind behind that bounced twice on the cart path!
3. Backswing Length
4. Downswing Force
5. Wrist Cock Release Point