- Club Fitting
- Shafts / Grips
730CL Driver & Fairway Woods
• Designed with a thinner face expressly for golfers with a swing speed of 80 mph or lower to increase ball velocity. Golfers with a swing speed of 90mph or higher are NOT to use this driver.
• The 730CL driver is designed with a High Launch loft of 16° to match correctly with swing speeds lower than 80 mph to generate the proper launch angle for maximizing distance.
• The 730CL Long and High Fairway woods are 20° and 26° loft respectively, and are perfect lofts for a golfer with a sub-80 mph swing speed to use to get the ball up easily off the fairway and generate proper distance in between the two woods.
730CL Hybrid Irons
• 730CL hybrids are designed with 6° loft increments because golfers with a sub-80 mph wood swing speed do not achieve a useable distance difference between clubs made with less of a loft difference.
• Sub-80mph golfers who sweep the ball off the ground or who have difficulty hitting the ball high enough with conventional irons should opt for the all hybrid irons in the 730CL set
730CL PW & DW Wedges
• A perfect match and complement to the 730CL set for the <80 mph swing speed player are the PW (48°) and DW (54°). 730CL wedges are designed with a taller heel profile and more level topline slope angle, to better “frame” the ball on all shots. From the sand, the higher heel profile of the DW does help push more sand out behind the ball to assist the slower swinger in getting the ball out of the sand more consistently.
• DW is a Dual Wedge, designed with the right balance of bounce sole angle for use in the sand or in tall grass around the greens.
Before ordering, be sure to read ALL information about Club Fitting. For the most accurate fitting, please be very honest about your ability.
Click HERE for more info about S2S Graphite Shafts.
|Loft Angles||Lie Angles||Std. Club Length|
|20° (Long Fairway)||56°||42"|
|26° (High Fairway)||57°||40.5"|
|30° (#5 Hybrid)||60°||38"|
|36° (#6/7 Hybrid)||61°||37"|
|42° (#8/9 Hybrid)||62°||36"|
|48° (Pitching Wedge)||63°||35.5"|
|54° (Sand Wedge)||63°||35.5"|
Stand on flat surface and place your arms in a relaxed position by your sides. Measure from the wrist crease to the floor (as shown in the image).
WRIST TO FLOOR MEASUREMENT FOR INITIAL CLUB LENGTHS
|Wrist to Floor Measurement||Driver Length|
|27" - 29"||- 2"|
|29" - 32"||- 1 1/2"|
|32" - 34"||- 1/2"|
|34" - 36"||43 1/2" (Standard)|
|36" - 37"||+ 1/4"|
|37" - 38"||+ 1/2"|
|38" - 39"||+ 3/4"|
|39" - 40"||+ 1"|
|40" - 41"||+ 1 1/4"|
|41"+||+ 1 1/4"|
Measure Hand (as shown in picture) before selecting the correct grip size
Hands Shoulder Height or Lower
Hands Higher Than Shoulders
Wrist Cock Release Point on Downswing
1. Early Release means the downswing to the ball is started with the hands. Generally done by beginners or higher scoring players who score 90 +.
2. Midway Release means the downswing to the ball is started with some body movement before the hands start to uncock. Generally done by Intermediate Players who score 82 - 89.
3. Late Release means the downswing to the ball is started by weight shift in the legs, followed by the trunk of the body and finally the hands uncocking very near impact with the ball. Always done by advanced players who score 70 - 79.
Lie angle of your clubs is essential. It can affect shots hit with both woods and irons because it will greatly affect the initial direction of your shots. Lie angle is defined as the angle between the shaft and the ground line when the club is measured in normal playing position with the center of the sole touching the ground line.
The lie angle is much more important on irons than on woods due to club length and loft angle of the woods. It can still be of use on the woods in extreme cases.
Below is a chart the gives lie angle based on height and wrist-to-floor measurement. You can use this as a "starting point" when determining the ideal lie angle for you.
|Height||4' 10” - 5' 6”||5' 6” - 6' 2”||6' 2” - 6' 7”|
|40"||3° Upright||3° Upright|
|39"||3° Upright||3° Upright||2° Upright|
|38"||2° Upright||2° Upright||2° Upright|
|37"||2° Upright||2° Upright||1° Upright|
|36"||1° Upright||1° Upright||Standard|
|32"||Standard||1° Flat||1° Flat|
|31"||1° Flat||2° Flat||2° Flat|
|30"||2° Flat||2° Flat||3° Flat|
|29"||3° Flat||3° Flat|
There is also an easy way to measure if your lie angle is correct on your irons. All you need is a Sharpie Permanent Marker. Draw a straight line on the back of the golf ball, and have it facing the clubhead. After you make impact the line will appear on the face. If it’s pointing towards the toe, then your club is too upright. If it’s pointing towards the heel, then it’s too flat. If the line is perpendicular to the grooves on the face, then your lie angle is correct.
To assist our club fitting, email a video of your swing.
1. Using your phone or tablet, have a friend video your swing. Do at least 2 swings with one facing directly at you and the other from behind looking straight down the line of flight.
2. Attach the video to an email and send HERE
3. We will analyze your swing and send our recommendations for club specifications.
S2S Ruby (65g, Torque 5.5°, Softer Tip for higher launch and higher flight)
Average Score: 100 +
Backswing Length: Hands shoulder height or lower or Hands higher than shoulders
Downswing Force: Smooth to Average (Some force)
Wrist Cock Release Point: Early on Downswing
Average Drive Distance:
0 - 150 yards, Select Flexible
150 - 180 yards, Select Senior
S2S White (67g, Torque 4.0°- 3.8°, Average Tip for slightly higher launch and higher flight)
Average Score: 85 - 100
Backswing Length: Hands shoulder height or Lower OR Hands higher than shoulders
Downswing Force: Average, with some force and energy
Wrist Cock Release Point: Midway on Downswing
Average Drive Air Distance:
150 - 190 yards, Select Senior (A)
Star Grip Sidewinder (Made in USA)
Qualities: Medium Feel, Tacky, Good Traction
Grip Sizes (Hand Size): Standard (7" - 7.75"), Midsize (7.75" - 8.75")
Star Grip Classic Wrap (Made in USA)
Qualities: Soft, Very Tacky
Grip Sizes (Hand Size): Standard (7" - 7.75"), Midsize (7.75" -8.75")
Wishon V-Series Classic (Made in China)
Qualities: Medium Feel, Good Traction
Grip Sizes (Hand Size): Standard (7" - 7.75"), Midsize (7.75" - 8.75") , Undersize (5.75" - 6.5")
PURE Wrap (Made in USA)
Qualities: Soft, Very Tacky
Grip Sizes (Hand Size): Standard (7" - 8.25"), Midsize (8.25" - 9.25"), Oversize (9.25+")
PURE DTX (Made in USA)
Qualities: Firm Feel, Maximum Traction
Grip Sizes (Hand Size): Standard (7" - 8.25"), Midsize (8.25" - 9.25")
PURE Pro (Made in USA)
Qualities: Medium, Tacky, Good Traction
Grip Sizes (Hand Size): Undersize (6.5" - 7"), Standard (7" - 8.25"), Midsize (8.25" - 9.25")
PURE Combo Reduced Taper (Made in USA)
Qualities: Reduced Taper Grip (larger in lower hand, Firm Upper Hand, Tacky, Excellent Traction
Grip Size (Hand Size): Standard (7" - 7.75")