- Shaft Fitting | Grip Fitting
- Club Fitting
- Product Reviews
Wishon 730CL clubs are an extraordinary set built specifically for golfers who score 90 or higher and have a slower swing speed.
Woods and hybrids have an aerodynamic shape to allow the sole of the club to glide on top of the ground producing a more solid hit.
The clubs are finished in a deep burgundy finish on the crown and side skirt with satin buffed finish on the club face and sole areas. The wedges have a satin finish over the entire club head with burgundy accents.
730CL Driver & Fairway Woods
- Designed with a thinner face expressly for golfers with a swing speed of 80 mph or lower to increase ball velocity.
- The 730CL driver has a 16° loft angle for the best launch angle to maximize distance.
- Driver is made with a high strength titanium body and face
- The 730CL Long Fairway (20°) and High Fairway (26°) woods are perfect lofts to get the ball up easily off the fairway and generate proper distance.
- Fairway woods, hybrids and wedges are made of high strength stainless steel.
730CL Hybrid Irons
- 730CL hybrids are designed with 6° loft increments in order to attain the most useable distance difference. Golfers with a sub-80 mph wood swing speed can only get 2 - 3 yards variance between clubs with conventional lofts.
- These Hybrids sweep the ball off the ground and make it easier to hit the ball higher than using conventional irons
730CL PW & DW Wedges
- DW is a Dual Wedge, designed with the right balance of bounce sole angle for use in the sand or in tall grass around the greens.
|Loft Angles||Lie Angles||Std. Club Length|
|36° 6/7 Hybrid||61°||36.5"|
|42° 8/9 Hybrid||62°||35.5"|
Hands Shoulder Height or Lower
Hands Higher Than Shoulders
Wrist Cock Release Point on Downswing:
1. Early Release means the downswing to the ball is started with the hands. Generally done by beginners or higher scoring players who score 90 +.
S2S Ruby (65g, Torque 5.5°, Softer Tip for higher launch and higher flight)
Average Score: 100 +
Backswing Length: Hands shoulder height or lower or Hands higher than shoulders
Downswing Force: Smooth to Average (Some force)
Wrist Cock Release Point: Early on Downswing
Average Drive Distance:
0 - 150 yards, Select Flexible
150 - 180 yards, Select Senior
S2S White (67g, Torque 4.0°- 3.8°, Average Tip for slightly higher launch and higher flight)
Average Score: 85 - 100
Backswing Length: Hands shoulder height or Lower OR Hands higher than shoulders
Downswing Force: Average, with some force and energy
Wrist Cock Release Point: Midway on Downswing
Average Drive Air Distance:
150 - 190 yards, Select Senior (A)
Measure Hand (as shown in picture) before selecting the correct grip and size
Wishon V-Series Classic Burgundy/Silver
Qualities: Medium Feel, Good Traction
Grip Sizes (Hand Size): Undersize (5.75" - 6.5")
PURE Wrap Black
Qualities: Soft, Very Tacky
Grip Sizes (Hand Size): Standard (7" - 7.75"), Midsize (7.75" - 8.25")
PURE Pro Black
Qualities: Medium, Tacky, Good Traction
Grip Sizes (Hand Size): Undersize (6.5" - 7"), Standard (7" - 7.75"), Midsize (7.75" - 8.25")
To assist our club fitting, feel free to send a video of your swing.
1. Using your phone or tablet, have a friend video your swing. Do at least 2 swings with one facing directly at you and the other from behind looking straight down the line of flight.
2. Attach the video to an email and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. We will analyze your swing and send our recommendations for club specifications.
Stand on flat surface and place your arms in a relaxed position by your sides. Measure from the wrist crease to the floor (as shown in the image below).
Loft Angle is the desired height you would like for all iron shots. Higher iron shots normally go straighter and longer than low iron shots. Irons can be bent 2° higher or lower. Look at the picture below to determine what flight you want or need.
Lie angle is very important on irons because it will determine ball flight direction. Below is a chart that gives lie angle based on wrist-to-floor measurement. Use this as a "starting point" when determining the ideal lie angle for you.
40+" → 2° Upright
39+" → 2° Upright
38+" → 2° Upright
37+" → 2° Upright
36+" → 1° Upright
34+" to 35" → Standard
33+" → 1° Flat
32+" → 1° Flat
31+" → 2° Flat
30+" → 2° Flat
29+" → 2° Flat