- Shaft Fitting | Grips
- Club Fitting
- Product Reviews
730CL Clubs - Golfers with Swing Speed Less than 80 mph
730CL Driver & Fairway Woods
- Designed with a thinner face expressly for golfers with a swing speed of 80 mph or lower to increase ball velocity. Golfers with a swing speed of 90mph or higher are NOT to use this driver.
- The 730CL driver is designed with a High Launch loft of 16° to match correctly with swing speeds lower than 80 mph to generate the proper launch angle for maximizing distance.
- The 730CL Long and High Fairway woods are 20° and 26° loft respectively, and are perfect lofts for a golfer with a sub-80 mph swing speed to use to get the ball up easily off the fairway and generate proper distance in between the two woods.
730CL Hybrid Irons
- 730CL hybrids are designed with 6° loft increments because golfers with a sub-80 mph wood swing speed do not achieve a useable distance difference between clubs made with less of a loft difference.
- Sub-80mph golfers who sweep the ball off the ground or who have difficulty hitting the ball high enough with conventional irons should opt for the all hybrid irons in the 730CL set
730CL PW & DW Wedges
- A perfect match and complement to the 730CL set for the <80 mph swing speed player are the PW (48°) and DW (54°).
- DW is a Dual Wedge, designed with the right balance of bounce sole angle for use in the sand or in tall grass around the greens.
- 730CL wedges are designed with a taller heel profile and more level topline slope angle, to better “frame” the ball on all shots. From the sand, the higher heel profile of the DW does help push more sand out behind the ball to assist the slower swinger in getting the ball out of the sand more consistently.
- Both PW and DW are designed with a 0.370″ bore to accept the matching 730CL wedge shafts.
Graduated Roll Technology is a 20" Roll radius on the club face that ensures that the true loft of the club face is the same no matter where it is measured.
Player Profile: Beginner, High Intermediate
Condor Golf is an Authorized Dealer for Wishon Golf
|Loft Angles||Lie Angles||Std. Club Length|
Hands Shoulder Height or Lower
Hands Higher Than Shoulders
Wrist Cock Release Point on Downswing
1. Early Release: Hands uncock to begin the downswing.
2. Midway Release: Hands uncock 1/2 way.
3. Late Release: Hands uncock very near impact.
S2S Ruby (65g, Torque 5.5°, Softer Tip for higher launch and higher flight)
Average Score: 100 +
Backswing Length: Hands shoulder height or lower or Hands higher than shoulders
Downswing Force: Smooth to Average (Some force)
Wrist Cock Release Point: Early on Downswing
Average Drive Distance:
0 - 150 yards, Select Flexible
150 - 180 yards, Select Senior
S2S White (67g, Torque 4.0°- 3.8°, Average Tip for slightly higher launch and higher flight)
Average Score: 85 - 100
Backswing Length: Hands shoulder height or Lower OR Hands higher than shoulders
Downswing Force: Average, with some force and energy
Wrist Cock Release Point: Midway on Downswing
Average Drive Air Distance:
150 - 190 yards, Select Senior (A)
Measure Hand (as shown in picture) before selecting the correct grip and size
Wishon V-Series Classic Burgundy/Silver
Qualities: Medium Feel, Good Traction
Grip Sizes (Hand Size): Undersize (5.75" - 6.5")
PURE Wrap Black
Qualities: Soft, Very Tacky
Grip Sizes (Hand Size): Standard (7" - 7.75"), Midsize (7.75" - 8.25")
PURE Pro Black
Qualities: Medium, Tacky, Good Traction
Grip Sizes (Hand Size): Undersize (6.5" - 7"), Standard (7" - 7.75"), Midsize (7.75" - 8.25")
To assist our club fitting, feel free to send a video of your swing.
1. Using your phone or tablet, have a friend video your swing. Do at least 2 swings with one facing directly at you and the other from behind looking straight down the line of flight.
2. Attach the video to an email and send to email@example.com
3. We will analyze your swing and send our recommendations for club specifications.
Stand on flat surface and place your arms in a relaxed position by your sides. Measure from the wrist crease to the floor (as shown in the image below).