- Shaft Fitting and Grip Fitting
- Face Angle Fitting and Lie Angle Fitting
- Product Reviews
Bending of Club Heads for Lie Angle and / or Face Angle is temporarily unavailable due to the Coronavirus. We will let you know when it becomes available again.
This is an extraordinary set built specifically for golfers who have a slower swing speed and needing higher flight and longer distance. Everything about these clubs will help slower swinging players get more out the clubs.
The woods and hybrids have an aerodynamic shape to allow the sole of the club to glide on top of the ground rather digging into the ground producing a more solid hit. The driver is made with a high strength titanium body and face. The fairway woods, hybrids and wedges are made of high strength stainless steel.
The clubs are finished in a deep burgundy finish on the crown and side skirt with satin buffed finish on the club face and sole areas. The wedges have a satin finish over the entire club head with burgundy accents.
Player Profile (Score): Beginner (95+), Intermediate (90-94)
730CL Driver & Fairway Woods
- Designed with a thinner face expressly for golfers with a swing speed of 80 mph or lower to increase ball velocity.
- The 730CL driver is designed with a High Launch loft of 16° to generate the proper launch angle for maximizing distance.
- The 730CL Long Fairway and High Fairway woods are 20° and 26° loft respectively, and are perfect lofts to get the ball up easily off the fairway and generate proper distance.
730CL Hybrid Irons
- 730CL hybrids are designed with 6° loft increments in order to attain the most useable distance difference. Golfers with a sub-80 mph wood swing speed can only get 2 - 3 yards variance between clubs with conventional lofts.
- These Hybrids sweep the ball off the ground and make it easier to hit the ball higher than using conventional irons
730CL PW & DW Wedges
- DW is a Dual Wedge, designed with the right balance of bounce sole angle for use in the sand or in tall grass around the greens.
- 730CL wedges are designed with a taller heel profile and more level topline slope angle, to better “frame” the ball on all shots. From the sand, the higher heel profile of the DW does help push more sand out behind the ball to assist the slower swinger in getting the ball out of the sand more consistently.
Player Profile (Normal Score): Beginner (95+), Intermediate (90-94)
Standard Loft Angles: 16° Driver, 20° Long Wood, 26° High Wood, 30° 5-Hybrid, 36° 6/7-Hybrid, 42° 8/9-Hybrid, 48° PW, 54° DW
Standard Lie Angles: 56° Driver, 56° Long Wood, 57° High Wood, 60° 5-Hybrid, 61° 6/7-Hybrid, 62° 8/9-Hybrid, 63° PW, DW
Standard Face Angle (Woods): 1° Closed Driver, .5° Closed Long Wood and High Wood
Standard Club Length: 43.5" Driver, 42" Long Wood, 40.5" High Wood, 37.5" 5-Hybrid, 36.5" 6/7-Hybrid, 35.5" 8/9-Hybrid, 35" PW and DW
Follow these tips in selecting the correct shaft.
Hands Shoulder Height or Lower
Hands Higher Than Shoulders
Wrist Cock Release Point on Downswing:
1. Early Release means the downswing to the ball is started with the hands. Generally done by beginners or higher scoring players who score 90 +.
2. Midway Release means the downswing to the ball is started with some body movement before the hands start to uncock. Generally done by Intermediate Players who score 82 - 89.
3. Late Release means the downswing to the ball is started by weight shift in the legs, followed by the trunk of the body and finally the hands uncocking very near impact with the ball. Always done by advanced players who score 70 - 79.
S2S Ruby (65g, Torque 5.5°, Softer Tip for higher launch and higher flight)
If Your Normal Score Is: 100 +
If Your Backswing Length Is: Hands shoulder height or lower or Hands higher than shoulders
If Your Downswing Force Is: Smooth to Average (Some force)
If Your Wrist Cock Release Point Is: Early on Downswing
If Your Normal Drive Distance Is:
0 - 150 yards, Select Womens Standard
150 - 180 yards, Select Senior / Womens Firm
Measure Hand (as shown in picture) before selecting the correct grip and size
Wishon V-Series Classic Burgundy/Silver
Qualities: Medium Feel, Good Traction
Grip Sizes (Hand Size): Undersize (5.75" - 6.5")
PURE Wrap Black
Qualities: Soft, Very Tacky
Grip Sizes (Hand Size): Standard (7" - 7.75"), Midsize (7.75" - 8.25")
PURE Pro Black
Qualities: Medium, Tacky, Good Traction
Grip Sizes (Hand Size): Undersize (6.5" - 7"), Standard (7" - 7.75"), Midsize (7.75" - 8.25")
Face Angle Fitting and Lie Angle Fitting can be done by bending the Hosel (neck) of the club. Wishon Golf is the only club head manufacturer in the world with the capability of this bending. Being able to achieve the correct Face Angle will help golfers who normally slice or hook to hit much straighter drives. Being able to bend the Lie Angle helps golfers who are tall, short or just have a slightly different hand position when they address the ball or at impact of the ball.
We can adjust the face angle to fit any of these flight patterns and eliminate the hook or the slice.
Golf Club Lie Angle
Lie angle of your clubs is essential. The lie angle is much more important on irons than on woods due to club length and loft angle of the woods. It can still be of use on the woods in extreme cases.
Below is a chart that gives lie angle based on height and wrist-to-floor (W-F) measurement. You can use this as a "starting point" when determining the ideal lie angle for you.
|Height||4' 10” - 5' 6”||5' 6” - 6' 2”||6' 2” - 6' 7”|
|40"||2° Up||2° Up|
|39"||2° Up||2° Up||2° Up|
|38"||2° Up||2° Up||2° Up|
|37"||2° Up||2° Up||1° Up|
|36"||1° Up||1° Up||Std.|
|32"||Std.||1° Flat||1° Flat|
|31"||1° Flat||2° Flat||2° Flat|
|30"||2° Flat||2° Flat||2° Flat|
|29"||2° Flat||2° Flat|