Classic traditional profile shape blends well with the deep cavity back - full game improvement features designed into each head.
The very wide sole design with beveled leading and trailing edges and tour style sole radius allows for fewer "fat" shots which gives more solid contact.
• Player Profile: Recommended for developing players - Score 85+
• Undercut back cavity combines with very wide sole to keep the sweet spot lower for more game improvement launch angle assistance.
• For players wanting a more traditional head shape in a very slightly oversize profile.
• Iron head forgiveness with a sole grind that can play well on any type of grass condition.
• The beveled leading edge sole design is also good for players with a steeper downward angle of attack.
• Precision investment cast from 431 stainless steel, finished in a mirror polish finish with attractive cosmetic highlights.
For the best fitting shaft, we suggest that you select based on this order:
1. Avg. Score (Ability)
2. Avg. 5-Iron Distance (this is your AVERAGE 5-Iron shot...not a shot you hit once in your life that was downhill with a strong wind behind that bounced twice on the cart path!
3. Backswing Length
4. Downswing Force
5. Wrist Cock Release Point