Player Profile (Score): Intermediate (83-94), Advanced (78-82), Well Advanced 74-77)
The 775HS features a modern design using a split level, narrowed sole width which reduces sole to turf contact for more solid shotmaking from fairway or rough conditions. The face progression is between an iron and fairway wood to enable golfers to play it with the same ball position and swing motion as an iron of the same loft.
775HS Hybrid club face is manufactured from a high strength HS350 Steel Alloy having a high COR which delivers a higher ball velocity for more distance. The Hybrid body is made of high strength 17-4 Stainless Steel and the hosel is made of a unique 304 Stainless Steel that allows for custom fit bending on lie angle and face angle. This is the only Hybrid club in the golf industry that offers this type of quality materials used in the manufacturing process.
Wishon 775HS Hybrid has all these features:
• Hand select loft angle: Contact us for availability of a hand select loft angle up to a maximum of +/- 1° from standard loft angle. Higher Loft means higher flight; lower loft means lower flight. Golfers (Beginners or Intermediate level) with slower swing speeds should select higher loft angle.
• Bendable face angle: +/- 4° closed or open (Exclusive on Wishon Hybrids). Closing the face angle is best for golfers with chronic fade or slice problems. Opening the face angle is best for golfers with chronic hook problems. If your normal ball flight is straight, slight draw or slight fade and you want to keep that ball flight, select "Straight" and the Face Angle will remain at standard.
• Bendable lie angle: +/- 4° upright or flat (Exclusive on Wishon Hybrids). Most golfers will be fine with standard, but if there is an "extreme" need for lie angle change, select the lie angle that fits your normal address position set-up.
• Graduated Roll Technology - a unique vertical face design that produces the same loft angle up and down the face. (Exclusively on Wishon Hybrids)
• Hybrid graphite shaft has a .335 tip diameter that gets the ball airborne with a superior trajectory. (Exclusively on Wishon Hybrids)
Features and Specifications
Play Right Hand or Left Hand
Head Material: 17-4 Stainless Steel
Face Material: HS300 High Strength Steel
Face Roll: Graduated Roll Technology
Face Angle: 0° (Bendable +/- 4°)
Finish: Black Paint on Crown, Face and sole high polished
|Loft (+/- 1°)||Lie (Bend +/- 4°)||Std. Length|