Wishon 919THI has more features and options at a lower price.
• Most accurate club head specifications in the entire golf industry. Name brand drivers use what is known as "ego lofts." This means that a club that has the loft stamped on the bottom of the head as 10.5° is really not 10.5°. Amazing! It is usually 12° to as high as 15°. When you order a Wishon 919THI Driver with a loft angle of 11°, it is exactly 11°. In addition, if you want a loft angle that is NOT the "standard" loft specification, you can order a hand select loft angle that is +/- 1° from the standard.
• Standard club length on the 919THI is 44.25", much easier to hit and control than "name brand" drivers that are 45.5".
• Able to specify face angle and lie angle to be bent +/- 4° in any direction. This "Bendable Hosel" is NOT available on any other brand and it is NOT the same as a so-called "adjustable hosel." Despite claims by "name brand" golf companies that loft angle can be changed, it CANNOT.
• Extremely high moment of inertia which results in accurate ball flight.
• Graduated Roll Technology - a unique vertical face design that ensures more consistent loft up and down the face. Every large golf company uses a 10" to 12" vertical roll radius up and down the club face which means the loft of the metalwoods will be as much as 3-4° lower on the bottom of the face and 3-4° higher on the top of the face. GRT face design delivers a far more consistent launch angle over the entire club face for much more consistent distance and flight for every skill level.
Free Ground Shipping Continental USA
Head Material: Titanium
Lie Angle Bendable: +/- 4°
Face Angle Bendable: +/- 4°
Hand Select Loft: +/- 1°
Finish: Black paint on crown, polished face and sole, red trim on side skirt
Free Club Cover Included
S2S Graphite Shafts were engineered by Tom Wishon, one of the top club designers in the world. Each model of the S2S shafts are specifically designed for certain swing characteristics to help golfers of all skill levels. Each shaft is "spine aligned" plus it is measured for frequency in seven Bend Profile Design points for a precision fit of any swing speed, swing tempo, backswing length and wrist cock release point. This is the same type of fitting used in Tour Vans for PGA Professionals.
For the best fitting shaft, you must read this carefully. Be very honest and select based on this order:
1. Find Your Avg. Score (Ability) - This is your normal AVERAGE score. Do not consider your lifetime low score or what you would like to score to be the "average."
2. Find Your Avg. Driver Distance - This is your AVERAGE Drive...not a shot you hit once in your life that was downhill with a strong wind behind!) If you are in doubt between two different shafts, select the shaft with the shortest distance range.
3. Find Your Backswing Length - If you are in doubt, have a friend watch you swing. Normally, golfers who score 80 or higher have a shorter backswing
4. Select Your Downswing Force - This is based on your very solid hits, not some wild swing where you are trying to really "kill" the ball. If you are in doubt, go with Average, with some force and energy
5. Wrist Cock Release Point - (1) Early on Downswing is normally golfers who score 95+ (2) Midway on Downswing is normally golfers who score 83 - 94. (3) Late on Downswing is normally golfers who score 70 - 82.