Wishon 950HC Fairway Wood has a taller face height, wider face and longer from face to back edge of the head. All of these factors promote a higher level of forgiveness. It is designed for better players who make consistent contact from anyway fairway position. The high strength steel thin face produces a higher COR for increased ball speed and superb off center hit performance. Finally, the specially made stainless steel hosel is separately welded to the body to enable ease in bending for a wide range of custom lie and face angle bending.
Unlike Callaway, Taylormade, Ping, Titleist, Cobra, PXG and every other "name brand," Wishon 950HC has all these premium features:
• Most accurate club head specifications in the entire golf industry...a 57° lie angle or 0° square face angle are EXACTLY those specs.
• Best golf shafts (Wishon S2S) in the industry for quality and playability
• Able to order a hand select loft angle. +/- 1° loft difference from standard loft angles.
• Able to specify face angle and lie angle to be bent +/- 4° in any direction. This "Bendable Hosel" is NOT available on any other brand PLUS this is NOT the same as a so-called "adjustable hosel."
• Extremely high moment of inertia which results in accurate ball flight.
• Graduated Roll Technology - a unique vertical face design that ensures more consistent loft up and down the face. Every large golf company uses a 10" to 12" vertical roll radius up and down the club face which means the loft of the metalwoods will be as much as 3-4° lower on the bottom of the face and 3-4° higher on the top of the face. GRT face design delivers a far more consistent launch angle over the entire club face for much more consistent distance and flight for every skill level.
For the best fitting shaft, select based on this order:
1. Avg. Score (Ability)
2. Avg. Drive Distance (this is your AVERAGE Tee off shot...not a shot you hit once in your life that was downhill with a strong wind behind!
3. Backswing Length
4. Downswing Force
5. Wrist Cock Release Point