- ► Club Fitting
- ► Shafts / Grips
- Product Reviews
Wishon 365PF 'Effortless' Fairway Wood is undoubtedly the easiest fairway wood to hit and should be played by ALL golfers who score 90 or higher.
We call it 'Effortless' because it is so easy to get the ball airborne and straight . All you need is a comfortable, smooth, almost "slow motion" type of swing and the 'Effortless' metalwood will automatically hit your shot airborne with a perfect flight straight at the green.
- Designed for those players who have a slower swing speed and who "sweep" the ball off the turf.
- For better quality shots and more consistency from shot-to-shot, round-to-round, replace your hybrids (3, 4, 5) or your irons (3, 4, 5, 6) with our 365PF 'Effortless' Fairway Wood.
- Available as 24.5° 9-Wood or 21° 7-Wood plus you can specify +/- 1° loft difference from standard loft angles.
- Select face angle and lie angle to be bent +/- 2° in any direction. This "bendable hosel" is NOT available on any other brand.
- Graduated Roll Technology - a unique vertical face design that ensures more consistent loft up and down the face. GRT face design delivers a far more consistent launch angle over the entire club face for much more consistent distance and flight for every skill level.
|Right Hand Only||Head Material: 420THC Stainlesss Steel|
|Hand Select Loft: +/- 1°||Face Bulge: 16" - 18"|
|Lie Angle Bendable: +/- 2°||Face Roll: Graduated Roll Technology|
|Face Angle Bendable: +/- 2°||Finish: Black Paint on crown; Polished face & sole; Red trim on side skirt|
|21° #7||59°||0° Square||41"|
|24.5° #9||60°||0° Square||40"|
|Brand New to Golf:||No prior experience|
|New Golfer:||Just getting started with some prior experience|
|Beginner:||Working on being able to perform the basic skills with some consistency|
|Intermediate:||Can execute the basic skills with some consistency of the golf course and is comfortable playing golf in most settings|
|Wrist-To-Floor Length||4' 10" - 5' 6" Tall||5' 6" - 6' 2" Tall||6' 2" - 6' 7" Tall|
|37+"||2° Upright||2° Upright||2° Upright|
|36+" - 37"||1° Upright||1° Upright||Standard|
|34+" - 36"||Standard||Standard||Standard|
|33+" - 34"||1° Flat||1° Flat||1° Flat|
|32+" - 33"||1° Flat||2° Flat||2° Flat|
|29+" - 32"||2° Flat||2° Flat||2° Flat|
|Straight shots are exactly straight. This requires no change in Club Face Angle.|
|Slight Fade means shots are still in the fairway but not in center of fairway. This requires a 1° Hook Face Bend.|
|Fade means shots normally end in rough just off the fairway. This requires a 2° Hook Face Bend.|
|Slight Draw means shots are still in fairway but not in center of fairway. This requires a 1° Slice Face Bend.|
|Draw means shots normally end in rough just of the fairway. This requires a 2° Slice Face Bend.|
|Standard: This is the standard loft of this club|
|1° Higher: This is a hand selected loft for 1° more loft than the standard loft angles which increases the trajectory of the shot.|
|1° Lower: This is a hand selected loft for 1° less loft than the standard loft angles which decreases the trajectory of the shot.|
Each model of the S2S shafts are specifically designed for certain swing characteristics to help golfers of all skill levels. Each shaft is "spine aligned" plus it is measured for frequency in 7 Bend Profile Design points for a precision fit of any swing speed, swing tempo, backswing length and wrist cock release point.
For the best fitting shaft, evaluate each shaft aspect carefully. Each aspect is important so if one aspect does not fit you, look at a different shaft.