Wishon Future Pro Junior Clubs are custom fit for your youngsters height and weight. They are made of durable stainless steel heads and graphite shafts. Other brands of junior clubs are manufactured with inexpensive alloy metal materials.
Future Pro Junior Driver
- The Future Pro stainless steel driver offers a high quality and more durable alternative
- Designed primarily for junior players, ages 6 to 11, with increased loft (15°) to better match to the slower swing speeds of young junior golfers.
Future Pro Junior Fairway Woods
- The Future Pro stainless steel fairway woods also offer a quality alternative.
- Designed primarily for junior players, ages 6 to 11, with increased loft (#3-wood 20°, #5-wood 25°) to truly help young juniors more easily get the ball up to fly off the fairway.
Future Pro Junior Irons
- The Future Pro stainless steel ironheads also offer a quality alternative.
- Mirror polish, stainless steel ironheads available in #5 (32° loft), #7 (40°), #9 (48°), DW (Dual Wedge 54°) to also help young players more easily get the ball well up to fly.
- Future Pro iron lie angles are also designed flatter to better fit juniors.
Future Pro Junior Putter
- Classic heel and toe weighted putter design for juniors.