- Product Reviews
The putter is the most important club in you golf bag. Custom fitting it to you can lower your score. The putter needs to be fit just like a driver or a set of irons. That is why we feature the Wishon S2R Model 1 Putter. It is adjustable for loft angle, lie angle, putter length and it features more grip options than ANY other putter.
- The Model 1 features a longer neck, full 5mm offset, blade style with a slightly taller face height. It is designed for players who have a slight "arc" putting stroke.
- Loft angle can be ordered from 1° to 7°. Most name brand putters (Scotty Cameron, Ping or Odyssey) have 2° or 3° loft angle. Golfers tend to use to much hand action which leads to an inconsistent putting stroke. A better loft angle would be 4° to 6°. This also helps get a smoother rolling putt on less than perfect greens.
- The lie angle can be bent from 68° to 76° depending on how tall you are and where you are comfortable with your hands in relation to your body. Golfers shorter than 5' 7" should definitely consider having a lie angle that is 69° or 70° lie angle. Taller golfers would want a lie angle that is between 74° and 76°.
- All Wishon putters have a three level CNC milled sole which elevates the leading and trailing edges to help reduce "scuffing" the putter on the back stroke and forward stroke. This also enhances a slightly upward angle of attack to the ball which is important for a consistent roll.
- Model 1 has a head weight of 345 grams. With this higher head weight, you can get maximum feel as the putter contacts the ball.
- Finally, the club face is double milled for an absolute perfectly flat surface.
|Right Hand Only||Head Material: 17-4 Stainless Steel|
|Stroke Path Fitting: Slight Arc or Pronounced Arc||Face: Double CNC Milled Face|
|Offset: 5mm||Blade Length: 110mm|
|Lie Angle Adjustment: +/- 4°||Loft Angle Adjustment: +/- 4°|
|Club Cover Included||Finish: Dark Platinum Nickel|