EQ1-NX Description, Specifications & Club Fitting
EQ1-NX Hybrids can be played as either Single or Conventional Length making them the most unique and versatile hybrids ever created.
Using the Internal weight addition option allows matching EQ1 Single Length iron length OR they can be made to conventional hybrid length!
Single length construction ensures all possible elements of swing feel are identical for each club in the set...same moment-of-inertia, same total weight, same headweight, same balance point to offer the chance for improved shot consistency.
Graduated Roll Technology is a 20" Roll radius on the club face that ensures that the true loft of the club face is the same no matter where it is measured.
Loft angles match the lofts and loft gaps of the EQ1-NX irons. EQ1-NX hybrid lie angle is 63° to match the EQ1-NX single length irons or they can be bent up to 3° when assembled to conventional hybrid lengths.
3 Different Shafts available in Flexible, Senior/Lite, Regular, Firm. We offer complete shaft fitting information for your swing.
Available: 4, 5, 6 Right Hand; 4, 5 Left Hand
Bendable face angle: +/- 3° closed or open
Bendable lie angle: +/- 3° upright or flat
Play: Right Hand Only
Head Material: 431 Stainless Steel
Face Material: C455 HSS
||Std. Club Length (Single Length)
||Std. Length (Conventional Length)
Stand on flat surface and place your arms in a relaxed position by your sides. Measure from the wrist crease to the floor (as shown in the image).
WRIST TO FLOOR MEASUREMENT FOR INITIAL CLUB LENGTHS
|Wrist to Floor Measurement
|27" - 29"
|29" - 32"
|32" - 34"
|34" - 36"
||39 1/2" (Standard)
|36" - 37"
|37" - 38"
|38" - 39"
|39" - 40"
|40" - 41"
Measure Hand (as shown in picture) before selecting the correct grip size
Normal 7-Iron Distance
How Far Do Golfers Really Hit a 7-Iron
Male amateurs who play to a 30 handicap average 7-iron shots of 115 yards; those who play to a 20 handicap average 130 yards; those who play to 10 handicap average 145 yards; scratch amateurs average 160 yards; Tour professionals average 180 yards. So, be realistic.
Hands Shoulder Height or Lower
Hands Higher Than Shoulders
Wrist Cock Release Point on Downswing
1. Early Release means the downswing to the ball is started with the hands. Generally done by beginners or higher scoring players who score 90 +.
2. Midway Release means the downswing to the ball is started with some body movement before the hands start to uncock. Generally done by Intermediate Players who score 82 - 89.
3. Late Release means the downswing to the ball is started by weight shift in the legs, followed by the trunk of the body and finally the hands uncocking very near impact with the ball. Always done by advanced players who score 70 - 79.
To assist our club fitting, email a video of your swing.
1. Using your phone or tablet, have a friend video your swing. Do at least 2 swings with one facing directly at you and the other from behind looking straight down the line of flight.
2. Attach the video to an email and send HERE
3. We will analyze your swing and send our recommendations for club specifications.