Adjustments / Warranty
At Condor Golf, all custom clubs are produced with the utmost quality and craftsmanship. For this reason, Condor Golf provides a Two (2) Year Warranty on any product to be free of defects in material and workmanship starting from the purchase date. If any defects should arise and they result from normal use, Condor Golf will repair or replace the defective product quickly. Condor Golf reserves the right to inspect all returned products to determine the extent to which the warranty policy shall apply.
- Any signs of misuse or abuse will void your warranty. This means that if you break your club by hitting something other than the ball (i.e. tree, rock, fence, etc), or running over it with a golf cart, or breaking it over your knee - it will not be covered under any warranty.
- Normal wear & tear is not covered under warranty. Normal wear & tear includes things such as scratches and scuffs on a club head, worn out grips, scratches on shafts, etc.
- No warranty on worn out grips. Grips are designed to wear out with use, and they should be replaced at least once a year.
- Any dents, dings, or deep scratches on the top, bottom or sides of a club head are not covered under warranty as this is considered normal "wear & tear" for a golf club.
- If a shaft is broken more than 4" above the point where the shaft enters the clubhead, the club either hit something which caused the shaft to break or it was broken intentionally.
- No warranty if any club was modified or repaired by anyone other than Condor Golf.
- If the particular club head or shaft is no longer available, we reserve the right to replace it with with a current model that is close to equal value.
- Customer is responsible for paying for all shipping involved in the repair of clubs.