Golf Club Repair
Condor Golf Club Repair
Whether you have done it in temper, hit a tree during your swing or even if the shaft has simply failed, Condor Golf provides the solution at the lowest possible price. Many graphite shafts cost $250 or more, but for the average to above average player, they won't play any better than a less expensive shaft. This is why we feature the S2S Graphite line of shafts, the most accurate and best feeling graphite shafts in the game. These superb graphite shafts were designed by reknowned golf designer, Tom Wishon. Available in a variety of weights and flexes to provide you with a superior club feel and performance at a much lower price.
Additional Club Repair
- Loft / lie adjustments on irons
- Rechrome Irons
- Reinstalling loose heads
- Fixing rattles inside shafts
- Buff and clean irons and many other miscellaneous repairs.
- Lengthen or shorten golf shafts
- Counterbalance by backweighting of clubs
- Re-grooving irons